Friday, October 19, 2007

#20 YouTube

I did a lot of searching on YouTube for a really good library storytime video and did not find anything spectacular. That is inspiration to get my own storytimes recorded and maybe on YouTube. I was disappointed with the lack of videos on there. So instead of posting a real good library storytime I'm going to post a Reading Rainbow Library video that I found.

Adding a video to my blog was as easy as 1-2-3. I'm hoping that putting a video on YouTube will be just as easy. I have no way of testing that right now as I do not own or have access to a video recording device. YouTube is a lot of fun, but it is time consuming to sort through the garbage. Plus I noticed that a video is often times not what it appears. Many times you have no idea what you will be watching until you click on it and start watching. I could embedded YouTube videos being an excellent way to promote library programs on a library blog or wiki.

No comments: