Sunday, September 23, 2007

LibraryThing (more Week 5)

The first thing that I noticed about LibraryThing is how easy it is to use. I will likely continue to use it to keep track of books that I've read. Love that you can rate and write reviews, see what others have rated, and get recommendations for future reading. I would definitely recommend this site to library customers who are avid readers and always looking for their next read. It is so easy. I also love that I can view (or sort) my catalog by author or date or rating. This certainly beats keeping an Excel spreadsheet of books read. The only downer is that a free account is only good for up to 200 books. Maybe by the time I get to 200 they will have increased the limit?! Here is the url to my catalog: http://www.librarything.com/catalog/smbeliveau

No comments: