Sunday, September 23, 2007

Practicing with image generators


This image was created using Framer on the following site: http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/

I'm not a big fan of image generators, but I did play around with a couple of features on this site before settling on this picture to add to my blog. I found some of the other features difficult to use. I tried making a magazine cover, but the font was too large and the picture was too large and I could not figure out how to change the size. I tried to Warholize a couple of photos, but they did not come out good. You could not even tell what it was a picture of. I think I would rather just alter my photos in Photoshop, when necessary. If anyone has tips on where I might have gone wrong with the magazine feature please let me know. I would like to try that again.

2 comments:

Nice Guy said...

www.CustomSignGenerator.com has 5,000 more image generators. Some are easier than others (sign generator link at top is probably simplest).

Susan D. said...

Thanks for the tip.